I started blogging mainly as a way for me to look back and remember all the little things that make up my life. To remind myself of where I've been, how far I've come, and to dream about where I'm going. So imagine my surprise when I found this lovely surprise waiting for me:Danielle for totally making my day!!!
As with any award, it comes with rules.
They are as follows:
1.Thank the link to the person that gave you the award
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic
3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself
I'll start with 7 things about myself:
1. I married my high school sweetheart
2. I hate being pregnant, but love the reward at the end so much I want to do it at least once more
3. I have Celiac Disease which means no gluten for me
4. I'm learning Spanish
5. I'm usually on the shy side unless I'm on stage acting or dancing, which hasn't happened in about 8 years
6. I really miss being on stage :)
7. We hope to move abroad in about 3 years
I really wish I had 15 blogs to award... I'm afraid I don't have near enough time right now with two little ones to keep up with that many. I barely have enough time to post on my own!
Here are 6 that I do try and read when I'm able, and maybe even comment on if I'm lucky :) I also included why I enjoy it:
1. I never know what to expect over at Peanut's Page. Some days a funny story, others a great deal or recipe, but lately, a lot of wonderful photographs! And her little one is oh so adorable!
2. If you want a good laugh you should head on over to Mommy Wonderland. I also love reading about how much she lovers her hubby, boys, friends, and family. It inspires me to be more loving :)
3. Ben and Katie are on an incredible journey right now that brings tears to my eyes, and reminds me of how loving and faithful our God is. The trust Katie has in the Lord and the love she has for her husband amazes and challenges me every time I read what they're going through. I can't wait until I read about Ben's complete healing!!!
4. Busy Beez and Chickadeez spotlights her adorable children's and beautiful wedding lines that are sold on Etsy and in several stores in my local area. She is so talented and I love it all!
5. I love reading anything and everything that is posted on Amerie Rose. She writes so elegantly and passionately that I can't help but be sucked into her beautiful world. Maybe it's all the talk of France! She also makes some awesome baby shoes, among other things, that are sold on Etsy.
6. If you want to check out some amazing pictures, check out Amy's work at Amy Kolcz Photography. It's absolutely beautiful!
On another note, Noah slept a full 8 hours last night. Now that was a really lovely surprise!!!