Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We have never been big on celebrating Valentine's Day, but we did try and do a couple special things today.  Took a few pictures to try and capture some "moments."  Enjoy!

 
Started the morning with my favorite gluten free cinnamon rolls... shaped as hearts with pink frosting :)

Smiled at my little Stegosaurus wondering around the house
 
Got all dressed up for church (Just realized there are still Christmas trees on the fridge... oops)

Watched my boys play together
Finally used our pasta machine to make some AMAZING homemade gluten free pasta... just have to add that my hubby rolled it all through.  Thanks Babe!!!
 
We turned it into Shrimp Scampi
 
Tony actually wrote this for me on Friday, but I still have it up :)

 
And I gave him this Valentine... sweet and simple!

And now, we are relaxing with some vino and watching the Olympics.  Probably should be sleeping since both kiddos are, but hey, it's Valentine's Day right?!?

Hope everyone had a wonderful love filled day!

No comments: