Friday, November 13, 2009

Thanksgiving Turkeys


For the past 3 years now Anthony and I have made these to send out to family to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving.  They are made from tracings of his little hands and feet.  It has been so much fun to see how much he's grown.  Usually I just write "Happy Thanksgiving" and the year on the back, but I found this cute little saying that I'm going to use this year
"This isn’t just a turkey,as anyone can see.
       I made it with my hands and feet, which are a part of me.
       It comes with lots of love, especially to say:
       I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!"
 I think I'm going to start hanging these on ribbon that I can add to every year.  Well, back to the cutting... that's the time consuming part!


1 comment:

CanadianMama said...

Those are so cute!!
Following from teh Simply 50 club at MNB!