Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today's the day...

...we find out if we'll be welcoming a little girl or boy into our family! Appointment is at 3:30 and I'm getting rather anxious. Please pray for my bladder as I fill it full of water... trying not to think about that part!

On another note, I have officially begun "nesting." I had Tony pull down all of the baby clothes yesterday to sort and repack into storage bins. Yes it may seem crazy to have done it yesterday being my ultrasound is today, but I just HAD to do it. We are definitely set if we have another boy. I have 90 gallons worth of boy clothes from newborn to 12 month. A little overboard if you ask me, but 99% of it was given to us. The tricky thing though is that Anthony was born in June and this baby will be born in January. All of Anthony's newborn clothes are cute little shorts, t-shirts, and rompers. Probably not practical when it's below zero. Maybe we are not as set as I think!Now here are the things that I would consider "gender neutral." You'll notice the bin is much smaller and half of it is filled with blankets, burp rags, lap pads, etc. But really... how gender neutral is yellow and green. I think boy for both of these, unless there's pink somewhere on them. We'll see how many of these I actually use if it's a girl.The highlight of sorting all of these was watching Anthony try and put on his newborn clothes, shoes, socks, and hats. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of him all "dressed" up! And I can't believe he was ever so small!!!

We'll I'll be back later to post the outcome and some new ultrasound pics...

2 comments:

mommywonderland said...

So exciting. My sis has her ultrasound to find out what theyre having today too! Cant wait to hear!

Laura said...

How fun! We must be due about the same time then.