Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life...

I'm probably about due for an update on life. I haven't really felt like saying much because, well, I don't really feel like I have anything super exciting or upbeat to say.

Life is in one of those lonely, stressful seasons right now. I'm missing the love and support of close friends and family. I'm overwhelmed with raising a two year old, nonetheless while I am pregnant. I'm scared and anxious about adding another baby to our family and really just want someone to tell me they completely understand and have been there too, and not just give me the "Don't worry you'll do just fine" speech. I'm impatient from waiting to find out if we'll be moving soon. Tired of struggling to get by. I wish I could ease the stress and pressure my husband feels right now. Wish we could hire someone to finish our house so he could rest.

I need a little sunshine in my life. Some encouraging words and someone to pray with me. And boy do I need someone to bend over and mop my floors! The fact that I already can't touch my toes is not very amusing to me when I still have 4 months until baby arrives... I am carrying SO low this time. I painted my own toes the day before I had Anthony :)

I feel a little better now getting all of that out. Sorry to be such a downer for everyone else. I'm sure my next post will be much more positive. My sewing machine is in the shop right now, and I'm looking forward to getting it back and finishing some projects (without wanting to throw it out the window).

1 comment:

mommywonderland said...

Oh friend I have been there! I wish I was close by to come clean your house or take your lil one for you so you can sip some hot tea alone without someone tapping at your leg!!! I will be praying for you friend!!