Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's a BOY!!!


Despite what everyone thought, we will be welcoming another little boy into our home the middle of January. I actually wanted another boy, but I was so sure it was going to be a girl that I was shocked to hear the ultrasound tech say boy. I will try and upload the pics later. Everything looked good though. The Dr. did say something about the umbilical cord and placenta... I think that the cord was attached to the middle. She said it's nothing to worry about, but they're going to do another ultrasound next month. A little confused on that one.

Now we just have the fun part of choosing a name; we don't agree on a single one. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats, Laura!!

I had a hunch you might be welcoming another boy.

Names. Let's see. Do you want to stick with something somewhat traditional, so it "goes" with Anthony?

I loooove naming, so you've been warned! :o)

mommywonderland said...

Nothing better than 2 boys! Mine are best buds and wrestling partners! So fun! Congrats!