Friday, July 10, 2009

Focus Friday


This week I've decided to start to be productive again... at least attempt to anyways. My first trimester ends Sunday (Thank you Lord!!!), but I'm not planning on the morning sickness leaving anytime soon. I was sick my whole pregnancy with Anthony. However, I've come to realize that I don't really feel any better laying around then if I am actually up doing something. I can only nap with Anthony is taking one, or Tony is home, so if it's not one of those occasions, time to start doing something. Yesterday I started working on going through the house room by room and de-cluttering. I'm going to continue doing this throughout the week. Since a lot of it is going through drawers, I'm able to sit for most of it and Anthony is intrigued by what is in everything. I also want to get thank you cards for Anthony's birthday written and mailed. So here it is briefly:

1. continue de-cluttering the house
2. thank you cards

Play along with us... what are your goals for the week?

1 comment:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Congrats on the baby!!!! I hope your morning sickness subsides soon or at least becomes more manageable. Good luck de-cluttering!