Thursday, July 16, 2009

Look What I Found...

Yesterday I saw the cutest car seat cover. I asked the new mommy if she had made it, to which she responded "Yes... I sell them for $60." Well it sure was cute, but I can think of a lot of other ways I'd like to spend $60. But look what I just found (and bought)!!! I am so excited to start working on this, although I suppose I probably need to wait until I find out if this new little bundle of joy I'm carrying is a boy or girl. Bummer! I guess it gives me plenty of time to find the perfect fabric for either though. I can't wait for September to roll around...

Do you like it too? Check it out on Etsy here.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hey lady!

You've been absent a while now... are you feeling crummy again?? I sure hope not.

I've got a bit of a random question for you. A friend was just diagnosed with Celiac's and she's an avid baker. I'm pretty sure you bake bread that's safe to eat, don't you? Would you be willing to share the recipe?? (and, heck, anything else you want to share too!)

If you'd rather e-mail me...

ChristinaWeedon at yahoo dot com

...and do we get to see a belly shot anytime soon? :o)

Laura said...

oops... just saw this. I've been feeling a little better, or maybe I'm just getting used to feeling crappy. We have been on the road a ton lately, that's why I haven't done much posting.

I can definitely pass on the bread recipe I use. I'm still not set on it being the perfect one, but it's the best I've found so far. I think I got it from the back of one of Bob's Red Mill bags of flour, and I it's called Walrus bread. I looked it up on their website and this looks like the right one: http://www.bobsredmill.com/recipes_detail.php?rid=77. You can give her my email if you'd like so I can answer more questions that may come along. Also, if she lives around Oly, there is a store in Tumwater that sells only gluten free products. They've got some decent bread there, but it sells out quickly.

And I'll try and get a belly shot up soon... 16 weeks down now, and feeling huge already. Although I still don't think I look pregnant at all to those who don't know me :)