Friday, May 1, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday


Well I did pretty good this week! I kept my house clean for the most part (noticing that Wednesdays are much harder with school though), did better with the bedroom (although still no master plan yet), and had a great week with my husband (thanks to a LOT of pod casts I've been listening to on being a wive/mother/women here. They are definitely challenging, but so encouraging to change.)

This week I want to:

-get the backyard cleaned up
-organize the garage (going to need Tony's help... hope he's up to the challenge)
-fast the television and the computer and read/study Ruth, Esther, and Proverbs. (For the next two weeks. Want to know why? Listen to this podcast on women and femininity.)


Be back in a couple weeks!

3 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

I am so impressed at how focused you are at bettering yourself as a women, mother and wife. Good for you! I rarely watch tv and only listen to Christian radio and it has made such a huge difference in my life. You get out what you put in right? Good luck this week.

MyLinda said...

Sounds like you made progress last week, congrats!

Good luck this week!

shopannies said...

recently went through bible study on ruth it was a great study