Friday, April 24, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday

I am so happy to have finally made it on here, on a Friday, to post my goals. I do really well accomplishing what I want to with this format, so you should give it a try too.

Hmmm... what are my goals for the week:

1. Continue keeping up on the housework. Besides our bedroom, the house has looked awesome all week. I'm so proud of myself, but it does lead me to the next one...

2. Figure out what it's going to take to keep our bedroom clean. It's the one room in the house that always gets overlooked. There's nothing too romantic or relaxing about looking at a heap of clean, folded clothes just waiting to be put away. I mean seriously, how long does it take to put the clothes actually into the drawers? SO frustrating!

3. Consciously think about if what I say and do, or don't say and do, is showing respect to my husband. And if not, repent.

My first goal should be pretty easy for me, the 2nd shouldn't be, but is, and the 3rd is really going to stretch me... in a good way. I'm so thankful that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! (Phil 4:13)

2 comments:

MyLinda said...

Good goals this week!

My bedroom seems to be a clutter zone for me too. I try to not leave the room in the morning until I have straightened it up b/c if I do leave I never get back to it!

Yeah, #3 is one I need to work on too!

Good luck!

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

My bedroom is the hidden secret disaster always! Good luck with your husband that is a fantastic goal One I am constantly trying to do, it is so easy to be disrespectful inadvertently!