Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Gift/Our Wedding Scrapbook

For Valentine's Day this year I decided to scrapbook our wedding to give as a gift to my husband. I haven't done much scrap booking, but I am pretty happy with how most of the pages turned out. I didn't get all of it finished, but I did get the ceremony and reception completed. I also "re-did" our guest book, as this was one of the things our dogs decided looked tasty and ripped apart. I didn't take the sheets out of the pages for the pictures, so they're not the best, but they'll at least give you an idea. Enjoy!

















2 comments:

Christina said...

I love it! Good work!! :o)

The Durhams said...

Wow - you are great at scrapbooking! That's a hobby that I would love to get into but know I would just buy all the cool accessories and never do anything with them. Great job!