Friday, February 6, 2009

Forget-Me-Not Friday


I came across another one... this one looks fun too!

My forget-me-not:

My favorite memory this week definitely has to be Anthony starting to use the "big boy potty." I've been showing him the sign for bathroom for months now, and this week he finally got it. He'll sign it and run to the bathroom, and then best of all, actually go! He definitely doesn't do it every time, but I am so proud of him! I guess this means I should start reading up on potty training. He's ready to go!

2 comments:

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

Aw! That's exciting. My son knows the sign for potty but he's still too stubborn to try and use it. :) I'll give him the time he needs, I guess.

Thanks for linking in! I love meeting new people.
p.s. what a beautiful little family you have. :)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Yay! That's so great that he's signing and using the potty!

Have a great weekend :)