Friday, February 20, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday

I did pretty good this week taking some time out for me. Since Monday I've worked out 4 of 5 days, and done my devotions 4 of 5 days. Not bad!

This week here's what I need to accomplish:

1. Pack our bags for the Dominican Republic, and Anthony for Grandma's
2. Finish the quilts for my Nieces so I can bring them with us
3. Have the house clean before we leave town
4. Work with Anthony on going potty without being told to

I could think of a lot more, but these are the big ones. It's going to be a busy week!

3 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Gotta love potty training I am right there with you. Good luck this week.

LT said...

Good luck with your list! It does look like you will be busy this week. Congratulations on your goals last week taking time out for you is important!

NateAndJakesMom said...

Oh my gosh - that is some list! I wish you lots of luck with it but seeing you do well normally you shouldn't need it!! Have a great week!!