Thursday, February 5, 2009

7 Day Love Challenge

Yesterday I received an email from a friend asking if I was ready for a challenge. It was referring to the 7 Day Love Challenge. I checked it out and thought it sounded like a wonderful idea! Tony and I have never really made a big deal out of Valentine's Day, but after reading about this challenge, and showing it to Tony, we both agreed it was a great idea. When we were dating we were very intentional about doing things to let the other person know how much we love, appreciate, respect them, etc. Since being married and especially since having a baby, this is now few and far between. This leaves us both wondering at times if we are still valued and cherished in the same way. I am really excited to give this a try and see what happens.

Today I am doing yesterday's challenge for Tony - Making him a banner to welcome him home from work. I hope it makes his day!

So now I challenge you to join me in this endeavor. Check out their website and let me know what you think. (It looks like they have some other really great marriage resources too.)

3 comments:

Christina said...

ok, maybe I'm a box of rocks this evening.. but after checking out that site, and getting interested, I can't figure out how to FIND the challenges??

Help! lol!

Laura said...

sorry I should have explained that... it took me a while to figure it out too. Where you can enter for the couples getaway, above it it says "register now" once you do that it will show you a list. Also, starting feb 7th they will email you the days challenge. Does that help?

Christina said...

Ooohhh... so some patience would've been good, huh?? lol! I'm all registered, and apparently just need to WAIT. :o)

...a virtue that I have yet to master, clearly.