Monday, September 29, 2008

My little guy is sick!

Anthony has been sick for the past couple days with a high fever averaging right around 103. He's been pretty miserable, not wanting to do much more than lay on the bed or couch and be held. I wish there was something I could do for him, other than give him some Tylenol. We took him to the doctor this morning and basically all he said was it could be something viral, but if he still has a fever on Thursday, bring him back in and we'll talk about running some tests. I hate waiting. And then what if they do find something?

Please keep him in your prayers!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awww... poor little guy!! I've got my fingers and toes crossed that it'll turn out to be little more than an icky autumn bug.

My grandma always mixed 1/2 fruit juice (Minute Maid fruit punch was my favorite!) and 1/2 7UP when I was sick... maybe that would be a treat he'd enjoy?