Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sun Lakes

This past weekend we went camping at Sun Lakes. We had a great time and enjoyed just being out of the house for a couple days. During the day we spent time out on the boat, eating ice cream, and just enjoying the sun. Anthony was awesome the whole trip, except for an hour and a half of screaming while he protested a nap. The two nights we spent there were definitely interesting with rain and thunderstorms the first night and crazy high winds the second night. During the day though it was beautiful and that's really all that matters. I was able to wake board one of the days and I was so proud of myself to finally make it across the wake. Especially since it's been a couple years since I've gone. Tony was able to go a lot... He's getting so good!!! Anthony and I both love watching him. Here's some of my favorite pics from the trip:

1 comment:

Christina said...

I think you've possibly got the cutest family on the planet.

Glad to see you out and enjoying yourself!!