Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tennis

Tony and I have somehow inherited a pair of old tennis rackets. We have no idea where they came from, but the have been in our garage for quite some time. Yesterday, we finally bought some tennis balls and decided to give them a try. The park down the street from us has a tennis court, so we took a walk down there to play and found out that... We suck! We spent more time chasing after the balls (we definitely need more than 3) then anything else, but we had so much fun. Anthony watched nearby in his stroller laughing and clapping... he enjoyed watching us make a fool out of ourselves. It was a nice change from jogging, so I think we're going to keep at it. At least until it gets too cold.

2 comments:

Christina said...

lol! didn't we try to play tennis once at your dad's old apartment??

I see your skills haven't improved any more than mine have!

Keep it up... you'll have a blast!

Laura said...

Yup, I think we did. I think we both had bad ankles though... I blame it on that. I'm not sure what my excuse is now though.