Friday, May 23, 2008

Friends

I am so thankful that God is answering my cry for friends here in Spokane. Today was week two of meeting with some girls from church to have a "bible study." Since being married, I really haven't had anyone to talk to who could relate with where I am in life or what I was going thorough, especially now that I have moved away from home. It is so reassuring to hear that I'm not the only one who feels like she fails at being a wife at times, or struggles with priorities, etc. It is amazing to me that talking about my downfalls can actually leave me encouraged. Thank you Lord for this opportunity to learn about myself and others while growing in you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hi. Fellow wifey here... you can always, always talk to me if there's every ANYTHING you need, you know that??

I'm in a situation similar to yours in many ways... the majority of our friends are single, and they're male--how's that for can't relate?

Just wanted to be here for you, in any way I can :o)