Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A "blah" day and a thankful heart

I don't know what it is about today, but I just feel "blah." Maybe it's the gray skies, or the fact that I haven't had a good nights sleep in a week. I don't feel like doing anything though. I don't want to do the dishes or the laundry, cook dinner, pay the bills, or write my paper. Of course these are all things that most people don't want to do anyways, but usually I don't mind. Since taking a day off doesn't get to happen when you're a Mom though, I am going to put on some worship music, and praise the Lord that I have a kitchen to cook in, clothes to wash, and money to pay the bills. Then, when Anthony goes to sleep for the night, I will thank God for the quiet time He has provided me with to study His Word while I write my paper.

No comments: